Nair Shower Cream Hair Remover with Moroccan Argan Oil

4.3 5 0 88 88 <li>Helps to deliver healthy, vibrant skin that stays smooth days longer than shaving.</li> <li>Moisturizes to restore skin’s youthful glow.</li> <li>Contains 100% natural Moroccan Argan Oil and the gentle fragrance of Orange Blossom.</li>
Nair Shower Cream Hair Remover with Moroccan Argan Oil

30/05/2024
Love nair
I love it, it has a new formula and it smells so much better than the old formula one, I don’t ever have any issue with this one burning my skin or causing me any problems! So happy with this product
29/05/2024
Hurry & Buy!
Original Nair scent is a no go from me but the Moroccan & orange blossom is a must buy! It works like any other Nair removal product but the scent is 10xs better than the original. It works so much better in the shower. No irritation for me & of course your body will feel smooth after using it!
27/05/2024
amazing smell
It leaves my skin smooth and the smell is amazing. Love it more than other products in the market.
27/05/2024
So neat and easy
This nair is so convenient. You lather it on, wait a few minutes (I usually dye my brows while I wait) and then get in the shower and rub it off. It takes the hair off and makes your legs soooo smooth. I love this so much that I bought my mama a bottle of it for her to try out and she loves it too!
22/05/2024
5 stars
21/05/2024
It works
It definitely works and is better than the nair I grew up using. It smells better and does a better job removing hair. I do wish it was more gentle on sensitive skin and easier to apply.
17/05/2024
Saving me from razor blades!
I used to use Nair in high school, and now as an adult, I decided to try it again. This shower cream is easy to use and allows me to not have to sit on the side of the tub to wait for it to work! It does take about 5-6 minutes for my thicker hair to come off, 3 for the thinner, but overall it is very clean and I've been able to get many uses out of one bottle. Still a 5 star experience (minus the smell of the chemicals wokrinf) o me!
Works great
But I am not thrilled how it can affect our planet. Other than that, it's nice and soft.
Soft & Sooth w/ Nair
I've been using Nair since the 80s.The new Nair with Moroccan oil leaves your legs smooth for days.No stubble or razor bumps like regular razors.Its amazing during warm months when we wear less clothing and want to show off our smooth skin You don't need lotion or oil when you use the Nair with Moroccan oil
13/05/2024
not the best
I recently tried this product and I have to say, I was somewhat disappointed with the results. While the idea of a hair removal cream that can be used in the shower sounded promising, I found that the product did not live up to my expectations. The scent of the Moroccan Argan Oil was pleasant, but the cream itself had a strong chemical smell that was off-putting.
08/05/2024
Mediocre
The product works. But I feel like the regular hair products work just as well and are easier to get off. The directions say not to rub in so I feel as though I use a lot of product when applying and when in the shower it’s hard to rinse off without having gloves or rubbing into your skin.
07/05/2024
Nair shower hair remover with Moroccan A
I was very impressed with how well this product removes unwanted hair. I used this on my husband's back hair. Applied it to his unwanted back hair, he waited a few minutes, then got into shower. He said it didn't cause any of the burning sensation that the Nair lavender body Hair remover did.
06/05/2024
My sensitive skin LOVES this..
My skin has always been so sensitive. Shaving is brutal sometimes and I’ve tried other hair removal products and they can be very harsh. This product is a godsend for me. Very gentle and the scent is not off putting at all. Love it, and will continue to buy this product.
04/05/2024
Product works great. Quick and easy. Just apply and wait a few minutes. Hop in the shower and wala! No more hair.
04/05/2024
Waxing
What I like about this waxing system is that it doesn’t cause sensitive skin. Use it once in a specified area and let it sit before wiping. Do not repeat in the same area. It does have a smell so be prepared for that scent!