3.5 oz Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle Seasoning

4.8 5 0 76 76 The Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle Seasoning is here! This highly-anticipated seasoning is here to add even more heat, flavor, and versatility to your life.
3.5 oz Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle Seasoning

17/07/2022
Magic in a bottle
This stuff is delish. Will literally bring life and flavor to any dish! We use it on at least half of our meals.
13/07/2022
Dan-os' seasoning
I really like this flavor. I also tried the other seasoning (original) and I love them both. My husband likes the hitter one, but I eat both. sometimes I not in the mood for the heat, so I use the original. I have recommenced it to so many people. My local store can't keep it so I have been ordering from Amazon.
09/07/2022
Chipotle Flavor
We used this Chipotle seasoning on some chicken and steaks we made on the grill. I gotta say it left them tasting Deliciously wonderful. I can't think of anything I would change about this seasoning it was perfect. Definitely great for anyone grilling out and otherwise
07/07/2022
Wow
I am from Louisiana where spice is a BIG deal. This is the best spice ever. I use this on everything I cook
01/07/2022
Great on everything
Love love love Dan-Os . We have tried all of them and we love them all . You really can use it on everything. Meats , chicken, pork and fries anything you would season it’s great for . My kids have put it on popcorn.
13/06/2022
Amazing!
I love Dan-O’s seasonings!! They offer a wide variety with a low sodium count which is great for a healthier lifestyle. It doesn’t mess with the taste and I put their seasoning on everything!
28/05/2022
Spice
My husband bought Dan-O's last week. I was the first to use it. He immediately asked what seasoning I put on the food, cause it was really good. He bought 3 flavors. They are terrific! It's a keeper in our household. Very delicious, best seasoning ever! My family and I now cannot get enough of this stuff.
15/04/2022
pretty good stuff
I didn't know my husband bought Dan-O's. Since he does the cooking, I asked what seasoning he put on the food, cause it was nice. He told me he bought these Dan-0's. All 3 flavors he purchased are terrific! It's a keeper in our household.
12/04/2022
good on everything
so i bought this thinking i would just use it from time to time but ended up sprinkling a bit on everything. lol i actually really love it too much
07/04/2022
I tried this on chicken for the grill and everyone asked for the recipe , also used this on roasted potatoes on another day and it was yummy It has apple but not so overpowering that you can’t taste the other flavors
01/04/2022
Brings. The. Taste. Party
Mixed. This. In with Cajun. Breading. For. Fish. N. Chicken. Flavortastic. Heat
19/03/2022
Excellent
We absolutely love this seasoning. It’s delicious and we put it on everything. I love that it’s low sodium so you can actually control the salt level and add enough to taste. So good. Would highly recommend!
18/03/2022
Spices
Delicious, best seasoning ever! My family and i cannot get enough of this stuff
16/03/2022
Full Of Spice and Yum
My husband and I LOVE spicy food and always looking for new flavors. I ordered this on a whim and I'm so glad I did! It has fantastic flavor and good spice! We have been using it on just about everything from tacos to grilled chicken. Great product!
12/02/2022
Worth the hype!
I first heard of this company through their TikTok page. I had to try them out. Not disappointed in the slightest! This seasoning is literally good on everything..I put it on french fries, mac n cheese, chicken..all delicious!