Bachan’s® Sweet Honey Japanese Barbecue Sauce

4.9 5 0 145 145 This Sweet Honey Japanese Barbecue Sauce is made with organic honey but that doesn’t mean it’s all sweet and innocent. No. It’s got edge. The golden honey makes the umami flavor of this Japanese Barbecue Sauce hit harder. The soy, ginger, and green onion pop. It’s richer. Warmer. This crave-worthy flavor always comes from simple, clean ingredients.
Bachan’s® Sweet Honey Japanese Barbecue Sauce

14/07/2024
Well done
I recommend this sauce. Goes well with most dishes.
Hibachi flavor
I love this sauce on sautéed vegetables and meats. Feels like you’re at a hibachi restaurant.
Japanese Barbecue Sauce
Literally, in the first place Im really afraid to taste it because it was my first time to use it in our homemade barbecue. I tried it already because one of my friend come back home and she had this called "pasalubong" and since i'd like japanese i never doubt to get it from here and its really delicious
Blackstone
I couldn’t love these more and was so excited to try it! The flavor profile was spot on!
12/07/2024
Really Tasty
We have tried this on Everything! Grabbed it off of an end cap on a whim one night and have not been disappointed at all. We have mostly stir fry meats with it but we also just squeeze it onto whatever we want a blast if flavor onto!!!
12/07/2024
Must try
My husband and I love trying new and unique sauces and this one hit just right! The flavors are very balanced. Nothing is over powering anything. We tossed some breaded chicken in it and had it over some rice. Yummmmm!
11/07/2024
Yummy, Warm Flavor
My brother brought this to a family gathering, and we were hooked. This sauce has a warm, sweet flavor. I left the bright notes of onion. It was a really well layered flavor and it went perfect on our barbecue pork sandwiches. After he brought it along with him we have now purchased it at least three times in the last six months. Everybody in my family likes it
11/07/2024
Goes on everything
Love this stuff, I put it on all kinds of different foods. It’s sweet and savory so it goes well with rice, as a salad dressing ingredient, and whatever else I can think to put it on.
10/07/2024
Japanese Barbecue Sauce
This product was amazing. It tastes better than other barbecue sauces I have tried.
10/07/2024
Tried it and love it!
I love this product. Tastes tangy and sweet with an Asian flair. I’ve used it in scrambled eggs, sticky rice, stir fry, and chicken. It has become one of my favorite sauces.
09/07/2024
New favorite sauce!
At first, I thought this would be too sweet for a sauce. But the honey gives a mild sweetness that does not overpower the overall flavor. Would highly recommend for barbecue enthusiasts!
09/07/2024
Must Try
I randomly came across this when I was searching for sweet and sour sauce. I haven’t been able to eat my soup dumplings or potstickers without!
Excellent flavor
I used it on chicken, my end product turned out wonderful. Great flavor and it doesn't slide off the meat easily while it's cooking. The product was fresh and I was very satisfied.
Love this sauce
It’s quickly become a sauce that we use every week in our house. The flavor isn’t too strong but adds so much flavor. I love using this when grilling because it gets a nice carmelized char on any meat.
Kids love it
My daughter is obsessed with this sauce the whole house is its good on chicken. The flavor is rich and complex.