Old Spice Fiji Deodorant

4.5 5 0 112 112 Old Spice Fiji Deodorant, Palm Tree, 85 g
Old Spice Fiji Deodorant

14-07-2024
Endurance éprouvée
Je le porte très souvent et je le mets le matin et le soir je suis encore très à l’aise avec le produit car il fait effet encore lendemain matin L’odeur est très agréable
06-06-2024
Love the smell
Honestly one of the best smelling deidirant on the market in my opinion
06-06-2024
Smells great
I’m writing this for my husband. “Good priced deodorant. The smell is subtle. Easy to glide on”. I will buy this again for husband.
05-06-2024
Consistent
Old spice continues its consistent quality and affordability. This scent is now one of my favorites.
23-04-2024
Does what it says
Overall this product does what it says. For me the smell is the only thing that I have not the biggest fan of, there are other scents that I prefer but that is a personal preferance. I would recommend this to anyone looking for deodorant or antiperspirant that works for the entire day.
11-03-2024
My son loves this deodorant as he uses it daily. This brand and fragrance is the only deodorant he uses.
07-03-2024
Love the smell
Intoxicating and long lasting. It applies and stays on for a long time
01-03-2024
smells nice
This spray smells nice. Not too strong but not faint, either. Scent stays on for about five hours before it fades. I like the size of the bottle and can easily find it in any big box store.
05-02-2024
Good smell
My husband likes old spice. This one is a good smell, not too strong or overpowering. Would buy again and recommend. It does the job!
03-02-2024
Smells great
I love this product it has been not the best I had ever used. I would recommend it for everyone
23-01-2024
Fresh Scent
Very fresh and long lasting scent. Smells exactly how you'd imagine a Fiji vacation would smell like
Unisex scent
I consider this scent to be unisex and for that reason I have repurchased it many times for myself. Personally I find that mens deodorants work better than womens deodorants, so when I find a scent of mens deodorant I like it makes me super happy! The product has a gel-like consistency and glides onto the skin very nicely.
Smells great
A great scent that is not overpowering but lasts the whole day. Some scents can smell a bitperfumy but this has a light fresh scent. It works well as keeping you dry just like the traditional old spice deoderant.
Love this stuff!
Really nice refreshing scent, lasts all day. Sometimes I find that this one leaves deodorant marks on clothing, but overall a good product.
29-11-2023
Good scent
Old Spice Fiji Deodorant offers a captivating tropical scent that instantly transports you to a beachy paradise. As a 23-year-old, I was drawn to its fresh and invigorating aroma. However, I found the scent didn't last as long as I'd hoped, fading quicker than expected. Despite this, its initial burst of refreshing fragrance makes it a great choice for a quick pick-me-up, though you might need to reapply throughout the day to keep that island vibe going.