Regina Blitz Household Towel 2 Roll - waitrose

Regina Blitz Household Towel 2 Roll - waitrose

13/04/2024
Great product must have cleaning towel
Great for cleaning windows, Great for cleaning the house in general. Fantastic absorbance for spillages. Strong and large sheets means you don't need to use many. Recycled packaging.
26/02/2024
Brilliant!
Great kitchen roll for cleaning up spillages. It’s stronger than most kitchen rolls, I do find the price can be a bit much as i find the kitchen rolls in home bargains are just as good, actually maybe even better! Would always buy these if I wasn’t able to get the home Bargains towels!
23/02/2024
Probably the best kitchen towels around
Super strong, absorbent, they are a large size meaning they are a versatile & essential addition to any busy kitchen! Mopping up spills, cleaning & tidying up is a breeze with these. I would recommend.
23/02/2024
Great value for money
Love these they’re great for cleaning and mopping up spills. This multipack is great value for money aswell.
26/01/2024
Very strong
I love this paper towels! They absorb everything without a need to used multiple paper towels! Excellent if you have children that like to make a mess or puppy’s I buy this every time a I would extremely recommend to a friend
26/01/2024
Long kadyingv
Long lasting great absorption great overall product
17/01/2024
Regina blitz
This is a very strong absorbent tissue roll, lasts as long as 4 cheap rolls would, it’s great for wiping or scrubbing it doesn’t fall apart like cheaper brands do. Yes it costs more but definitely worth it.
11/01/2024
Very strong and absorbent. My favourite kitchen paper. Really long lasting
18/09/2022
Does the job!
I have been using Regina Kitchen Towel for a couple of weeks now. With a puppy and a toddler there are always plenty of spillages to clean up. It soaks up fluid well but does fall apart once soaked unlike the market leader. If the price is competitive against others brands I would buy again as it does what it is supposed to and is more robust than supermarket name brands.
16/09/2022
Big and strong
Great kitchen roll, really strong, taller and longer than most kitchen rolls. Can be used for anything, doesnt break. I like that its blue so shows up wet leaks too.
Best by far!
Fantastic kitchen roll. By far the best I’ve tried. Big pieces and super absorbent. It’s like using a cloth each time. Multi functional and lasts ages. I will definitely be buying Regina Blitz again.
Super strong and absorbent
This kitchen roll is great. The quality of the sheets is the best I've seen. Very absorbent, strong and durable. Lots of sheets per roll too. The only reason I gave 4 stars was because the sheets were just too big for us. They could have easily been half the size due to their strength and absorption-we ended up ripping them in half!
15/09/2022
Strong and easy to use paper roll
I have tried lots of different paper rolls as with little kids there is always something to clean. Regina blitz is easy to use, strong and absorbent.
14/09/2022
Brilliant product
I was looking forward to reviewing this as I haven’t received this before and wasn’t sure what to expect overall I liked the quality and thickness of the roll
14/09/2022
Fantastic and does the job
Great quality kitchen roll. Really strong and lasts a long time. Definitely as good as other premium brands, and better than supermarket own. I'd recommend this to families especially, as it lasts a long time and handles a good deal of different spills or cleaning uses around the house.