Regina Blitz Household Towel 2 Roll - Morrison

Regina Blitz Household Towel 2 Roll - Morrison

10/04/2024
Nice and strong
I found this very good nice and strong and plenty on the roll , and can wipe up spills
28/03/2024
Thick sheets
Regina Blitz household towel roll has been a lifesaver for me! With its unbeatable absorbency and durability, cleaning has become a breeze. It's truly a game-changer in my household cleaning routine. Highly recommend!
23/03/2024
Great absorbency and thick sheets
Recently picked this up and really enjoyed it! Perfect for a busy house.. lovely thick sheets that are soft to the touch with a high level of absorption they have been a life saver for quick spills and easy cleaning!
08/03/2024
Best kitchen roll
Regina kitchen roll is good value for money last longer than other expensive brands. Easily mops up spills, when wet the paper remains strong.
08/03/2024
Very thick
This tissue is very strong and thick. Cleans better than the other thin ones on the market
29/02/2024
Great for absorbing spills
Blitz towel rolls are my go to for heavy spills around the kitchen. They absorb so well and yes you’ll be paying a little more, but they don’t rip like standard cheaper supermarket brands. Highly recommend.
26/01/2024
Great for families
Great for families able to wipe spills up quick and easily very absorbent and long lasting
11/01/2024
Strong and absorbent. Always handy to have. Would recommend
19/09/2022
Better than bounty!
Super thick,super absorbent. I have now switched over to this brand as the quality is fab. You need much less than other leading Brands
18/09/2022
Strong and quality
Great kitchen roll. Very strong and a big roll. It was easy to mop up spills and the tissue did not disintegrate.
18/09/2022
Excellent kitchen tissue
Excellent product. Really thick and absorbent. Lots of tissue on the roll too.
17/09/2022
Great kitchen roll
Great product very strong and absorbent. My only negative was I have a black plastic sink and when I use this product to wipe my sink it leaves bitty coating on the sink
17/09/2022
Fabulous
We think this works fabulous. You don't need to use much it is thick and quilted which soaks up liquid easily definitely a purchase in the future rather than cheap versions.
16/09/2022
My favourite by far.
When I first opened pack I was not very impressed. After using them I am shocked how good they really are. The sheets are bigger than the ones I currently use . They absorb anything and great to use on grease. When wet they don't fall apart. I will be using these from now on.
15/09/2022
Kitchen roll?
I used one sheet of Regina Blitz ti clean my while kitchen, I evern used it to clean my cooker. Soft, yet durable and extremely strong. I will never buy another brand of kitchen roll again.