Regina Blitz Household Towel 2 Roll - sainsbury’s

Regina Blitz Household Towel 2 Roll - sainsbury’s

09/04/2024
Excellent
Regina Blitz Household Towel. This household towel is excellent, it’s very strong, it also absorbs a lot of liquid if you spill anything. It’s very good value for money. It’s the only household towel I purchase now
06/04/2024
Brilliant
Any spill I have had managed to be cleaned up with this amazing kitchen role ! Thank you for saving my clean floor countless times ! Highly recommend
02/02/2024
Always rebuy
This is now the only one we choose. It absorbs really well and is good for cleaning as well as wiping things up. Highly recommend.
26/01/2024
Long ladtingb
Long lasting because it’s so thick so has great absorption
11/01/2024
Strong and absorbent . Always handy to have. Would recommend
04/10/2022
Absorbant towels
These kitchen towels are the right size so theres no waste and they are super absorbant.u can ring them out and use them again plus they dont fall apart.
19/09/2022
Strong and absorbent towels
Such a lovely product. Not to compare with other brands. Extra large size. Strong and surprisingly absorbent. No spill is too big. It last long time too. I am very happy with my new Regina paper towels. I don't think that I will be changing to other brands ever.
16/09/2022
Gets the job done
I have used this kitchen roll for years. It's absorbant enough to not have to over use and soaks up everything. Will use again and again.
The best household towel
This household towel is amazing. It's a good size and thickness and most tasks only need one sheet so it's certainly great value for money. It's very absorbent and works well when it's wet. The paper packaging is so much better than plastic.
Thick and Thirsty
A brilliant product. It has larger sized sheets which soak up more than other brands meaning I only use one sheet for a spill as opposed to 2 sheets with my regular brand. The roll is large, but still fits my holder so I haven’t had to find somewhere else to put the paper roll. It’s great for soaking up spills as well as fat in the bottom of the frying pan. The paper has a good weight and doesn’t drip, but rather holds the liquid. It has a pleasant feel to the texture. The colour is blue, but subtle so would probably fit in with most colour schemes. I would recommend this product to someone looking for a quality product that delivers!
15/09/2022
Best kitchen roll I've used.
I was really surprised when I received this kitchen roll. It's size was the 1st thing I noticed, huge compared to the ones I usually buy. It soaked up any spillages great too. I would definitely recommend it and will be buying this next time I go shopping.
Best kitchen paper ever
I have been trying the new kitchen paper roll for some time now and I have been amazed on how much liquid holds. As a mom with a toddler I have been constantly wiping and clean after messy hands all over the place. It really holds a lot of water, juice and milk spillage. Complete dry. Also the paper is strong and sturdy. Smells good and feels great. I have seen the difference in using it compared to the other kitchen rolls and Regina last longer than other brands. I will stick with you from now on. Thank you for allowing me to test it.
Super absorbency
No better time to get this to try out than when my son had kicked over the cats bowl of water on the kitchen floor! He first used an already opened roll of kitchen towel that was nowhere near as good and left a soggy mess on the floor. Then used a few sheets of Regina Blitz and you could instantly see the water being absorbed and the towel held together , whilst drying the floor. Also used the kitchen towel to help clean my daughters glasses that are constantly covered in grubby fingerprints. That same piece of kitchen towel was able to be used throughout the day and into the next to keep the glasses clean without tearing or falling apart. I also loved hpw it soaked up excess oil from a freshly cooked omelette,without leaving grease on the plate . Found it also great for general cleaning of the worktops . Also harvested some tomato seeds and placed between two sheets of kitchen towel to dry and save for future use. The kitchen towel held together brilliantly with no ripped or tearing
Love this
I absolutely love this kitchen roll. It last forever. You only need to use 1 sheet at a time and it is very strong. You can wet it and it will not rip easily
14/09/2022
Worth every penny
Love this kitchen roll, it's huge! Absorbs really well, lasts ages. Even for smaller jobs you could cut/tear a piece so it lasts that little bit longer. I would definitely buy this in future