Quest Bar - Protein Bar Cookies & Cream

4.3 5 0 47 47 A cookies & cream flavored protein bar with creamy chunks and cookie crumbles with 21g of protein and 1g of sugar.
Quest Bar - Protein Bar Cookies & Cream

04/11/2022
Protein bars
Quest was the bar of choice when my nephew was in boot camp. I tried them and found a great product when in a time crunch. Great product.
04/11/2022
A bit hard
I ate this as a snack to increase my protein. In my mind, I pictured Oreo protein bar, but boy it wasn't...lol It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either. I only ate half
A Staple In My Daily Diet
I am a HUGE fan of Quest products, but I am especially a fan of the protein bars. I absolutely LOVE the Cookies and Cream bar. It gives an incredible amount of protein and although the calories are "higher" than one might like, they absolutely replace a meal without issue. I tend to eat mine for breakfast so I can refuel after my 4am workouts and they keep me full for ours. They have great macros and great taste. I keep a case of cookies and Cream bars in my pantry at all times (I also LOVE the lemon cake and raspberry cheesecake bars as well).
Cookies & Cream - Guilt Free
These bars are great! I love that they taste good, are a great source of protein and have no added sugar. They're super portable and make a convenient snack on the go. An awesome snack I can feel good about!
Satisfying
Quest bars are one of my favorite protein bars. Low in carbs , chewy and satisfying that keeps my hunger in check for hours. I eat this a lot for breakfast or a late night snack to keep from eating something with higher calories. Great tasting and texture!
Delicious!
I have lost 40 pounds in the last 5 months and protein is very important in my diet. I have tried many protein products but this is my all time favorite one. If you like oreo you will love this.
03/11/2022
Quest knows how to make the perfect bar
I love the taste, texture, fills me up, but best of all only 1g sugar, 15 g fiber, 21g protein. I really love the Quest brand and all they offer. I can enjoy a Quest bar, Cookies and Cream before a workout for energy, or after a workout for replenishing me. I found they are the perfect snack for the middle of the night. The smooth blend of flavors is very satisfying.
Best bars around
I am not a fan of protein bars. I will say Quest is one of the best bars I have had.
Quest Protien Bar
As much as I wanted to like this protein bar it just didn't taste very good. Even tried to dip in peanut butter to see if that helped, but it didn't.
Quest bars are enjoyable
Unlike many protein bars, which are hard, compressed slabs, Quest bars actually feel nice when you bite down on them. The cookies n cream is almost more like a treat than a protein bar. I've sometimes had one for dessert. Quest bars are up there with One bars and Think Thin bars in my book.
THE BEST
This is the BEST quest bar flavor! It's like eating a treat vs. eating something you need to achieve your protein goals. The protein taste isn't that strong with this flavor if you know what I mean.
Great on the go option
This is a great option to gave as a snack or treat. Its both filling and satisfying. Good quality protein. Excellent choice as a pre-workout snack. My only issue is that it contains sucralose which makes it excessively sweet.
Love these!!!
I love these things, especially since it is so hard for me to get the amount of protein I need.
03/11/2022
Quest cookies and cream protein bar
These are great to have for when you are on the go or after a workout. I even have them sometimes for a quick breakfast. The flavor is good, but they are a little dry/chewy. Make sure you have water with you when you eat one.
Tastes good
As far as protein goes this is a yummy way to eat healthy. I liked the taste