Nestle - Vanilla Sandwiches

4.7 5 0 109 109 A layer of rich, creamy artificially flavored vanilla between two chocolatey wafers. A lip-smackin’, finger-lickin’ favorite.
Nestle - Vanilla Sandwiches

13/07/2024
Good old ice cream sandwiches
Such a classic ice cream novelty. Tastes delicious and creamy.
06/07/2024
These are a must try
If you havent yet tried I believe you need to give them a try. I love how creamy the vanilla is and the chocolate wafers are so soft and have a great flavor to them also. These are perfect to eat this summer or even during the winter lol. Great to buy for the family. They only lasted half a day in my house.
05/07/2024
Best ice cream sandwich
This is by far the best ice cream sandwich in my opinion. Always fresh tasting and delicious. I usually go for the cheaper store brand foods but whenever I go to purchase these, I always choose the brand name, nestle.
15/06/2024
These are sooo delicious! I could eat the whole box. One is perfect snack though. I love the sweet vanilla with the rich chocolate cookie. Kind of messy but that's part of it! I'd recommend
14/06/2024
A favorite cold snack
I love ice cream sandwiches. Usually buy a box once a month. I like the creamy vanilla ice cream in between 2 chocolate wafers. It's great for a cool treat. Yes I would recommend.
05/06/2024
Satisfying indulgence
The vanilla ice cream is rich and smooth, while the cookies provide just the right amount of crunch and chocolatey goodness.
10/05/2024
Nostaglic!
This brings me back to my childhood when I was obsessed with vanilla sandwiches. Perfect for any weather, any day. A good amount of sweetness and the way the chocolate wafers compliments the vanilla is oh-so-good! I love eating these and always have to fight the urge to eat another!
07/05/2024
Classic treat
This is the classic boardwalk treat for ice cream. They will always be one of my favorites!
16/04/2024
Great snacks
I have one most summer nights! It’s so delicious and an easy go to snacks! The perfect blend of chocolate and vanilla! It’s a must have and tastes great! Will definetly recommend it!
11/04/2024
Summer dayss
Can never go wrong with this summer treat. Sticking in your teeth just long enough to enjoy the flavor a little bit longer. Treat yo self
07/04/2024
lacks milk flavour
Nestle's vanilla and chocolate ice cream sandwich lacks real milk flavour. It is not rich and creamy. I find the vanilla ice cream tastes bland. Klondike's ice cream sandwich is much, much tastier.
30/03/2024
One of the best sandwiches
I have loved these since I was a kid They have a great taste. A great combo, vanilla ice cream with a chocolate outing. I enjoy these anytime!!!!
30/03/2024
Yummy!
This is my go-to everytime im craving some ice cream. The chocolate patties are soft and so good and the vanilla ice cream taste amazing with it!
22/03/2024
I love how smooth and sweet this is it satisfy my sweet tooth cravings
22/03/2024
Rich and creamy
I use these vanilla sandwich ice cream bars to make a ice cream birthday cake. They did not crumble like other brands, and stayed intact when in a warmer environment. I drove my frozen vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich birthday cake an hour and a half away and just in a regular cooler they stayed together. The flavor was rich and creamy while maintaining freshness.