OLIPOP® Soda de Prebióticos de Duraznos y Crema

4.5 5 0 113 113 Un homenaje bebible a la muñeca Peaches ’N Cream™ Barbie®, este refresco captura su atemporal, vibrante y dulce, pero no demasiado dulce, espíritu con una inolvidable fusión de jugo de durazno real, vainilla profunda y de cuerpo completo, y sabor a gominola de durazno blanco.
OLIPOP® Soda de Prebióticos de Duraznos y Crema

22/07/2024
Tastes great and is healthy
I think the Olipop drinks are a great alternative to regular soda. The peaches & cream flavor tastes great and I like that Olipop has prebiotics to assist with digestion! It's a great summer beverage that is refreshing.
Favorite Olipop flavor
This is hands down my favorite Olipop flavor. It doesn't taste artificial and is just sweet enough. This is only 35 calories and with no added sugar I feel good about drinking this vs a regular soda. The Barbie packaging is also very cute. I really hope they do not discontinue this flavor!
22/07/2024
It’s great for what it’s aiming for
Got this at the grocery store because my 11 year old daughter just had to have it. Packaging is definitely a 10/10. Graphics are clean and contrast is perfect. It’s freaking pretty, so I agreed without really looking to see what it ACTUALLY was. Got to the car, cracked open the can and my first thought was giving very vitamin water vibes. THIS IS DEFINITELY GREAT for being a “healthy soda”! I feel like the flavor could be a little more vibrant to hid the healthy stuff flavor, but that’s just a personal preference to me. My little girl honestly thought it was the best thing since sliced bread.
Not bad!
I really like the taste of this! I prefer to drink sodas but these OliPops are way better for you so I’m trying to switch to healthier alternatives. Olipop is full of healthy vitamins and fiber!
21/07/2024
Best tasting pop
I usually get Olipop as a treat when I shop at Target. This is now my favorite flavor. I don't drink regular soda because of how bad they are for you. It is great that this soda is low in sugar and full of healthy fiber. The taste is better than any soda I have had. It really does taste like peaches and cream all the way to the last sip.
20/07/2024
Olipop
This soda is a nice little treat for you and your family.
20/07/2024
Fun flavor
I love to grab an Olipop on my way out of the store (my favorite is the Cherry Vanilla) and I was happily surprised with this flavor! I recommend Olipop to my friends and family al the time and this is one I would absolutely try before they are gone!
19/07/2024
Delicious!
I am a HUGE Olipop fan and when this flavor came out I immediately went to find it! It is so good and refreshing, and best of all it makes you feel great! I’ve noticed such a change in how I feel since I started drinking these!
18/07/2024
Delicious!
Not only is the packaging cute, the taste is sweet but not too sweet! My daughter loves it as well.
16/07/2024
Olipop
Olipop has the best flavors. Especially for a healthy drink. My favorite flavor is the tropical punch & strawberry vanilla.
Interesting
I couldn’t love these more and was so excited to try it! The flavor profile was spot on! Interesting concept…
13/07/2024
Tastes better than actual soda!
Im a huge fan of olliopop to begin with, so of course when the Barbie edition came out I was right there eager to taste it. At first I was skeptical, peaches n cream bubbly?! Didn't seem to go well together. Then I popped open the tab, took a sniff to smell what I was getting myself into and feel in love. The sweet creamy scent was heavenly. I took my first sip and WOW! That's all I can say. I cleared the shelf of it and bought them all. I hope this one sticks around!
A delightful bubbly treat
This Creamy peaches flavor with the soda bubbles are so good. Especially when paired with a scoop of ice cream. And grab your favorite Barbie doll.
12/07/2024
Refreshing
Great taste! I was excited to try this flavor of Olipop due to the social media hype it has. WOW! Is what I have to say. The flavor is smooth and crisp. Very enjoyable! I highly recommend everyone tries it!
12/07/2024
A Great Flavor - Wish It Wasn't Limited!
I am a regular consumer of Olipop (fav is the Strawberry Vanilla flavor!) and I can confidently say this is one of the best flavors they have ever put it out! I was expecting it to be a bit over the top in sweetness, but it is perfectly balanced and greatly refreshing! Would highly recommend trying it out before they are gone!

¿Tiene alguna pregunta sobre este producto? Pregunte o responda a continuación y ayúdense mutuamente a comprar mejor.