Nerds Candy Gummy Clusters 3oz

4.8 5 0 1099 1099 Rainbow Nerds surround fruity, gummy centers. Those sweet little sparks are fantastic inventors. A poppable cluster, packed with tangy, crunchy Nerds. A candy so tasty, there aren't even words. is the playful and fun-to-eat candy with a variety of delicious, crunchy, chewy and gummy options: Original including the iconic dual-flavored box, Ropes, Big Chewy and now Gummy Clusters. The original iconic box couples two complementary flavors with dual chambers, allowing candy lovers to pour out perfectly imperfect pieces of pure delight. Ropes give fans a chewy, fruity string packed with crunchy, sweet NERDS, and Big Chewy and Sour Big Chewy have a crunch that surrounds a chewy center. The new Gummy Clusters have tangy, crunchy, mini clustered around a sweet gummy center for a poppable tasty bite.
Nerds Candy Gummy Clusters 3oz

10/07/2024
Fun and Delicious!
This candy is completely hyped up and for good reason! It's the right amount of chewy with the nice crunch from the nerds; it's sweet but you get that little bit of sourness, and you can eat them a bunch of different ways! I found myself basically playing around with them while I ate. I would chew on one, but the next one I would let dissolve in my mouth, and I even sat there and started trying to pick all of the nerds off of the gummy part. It made me feel like I was viewing the candy through a kid's lens. This is now a go-to candy!
05/07/2024
Addictive
I have to say that each time I try to tell myself I will only have a few and its not possible. They are so good. I've purchased them many times already and plan on continuing to get them. I end up eating the whole bag/ box each time. I recommend you try them yourself.
18/06/2024
A Kid again
I feel like a kid again...at 53. Seriously hooked. I bought my kids the big bags from Sams Club for Christmas then begged to finish them off. Its embarrassing, delicious, sour-sweet mix that I just can't walk pass ever. We bought candy for a parade and I found the single size servings. Keep these hidden... Adults can have fun too! I want a frozen cake from Dairy Queen with these inside. They explode in your mouth with so many sensations. A great "keep you awake" driving aid also.
12/06/2024
Gummy Clusters
Love these! The crunchy exterior texture and chewy gummy interior is really unique yet delicious. I love the fruity flavor and how these are great for travel. Definitely recommend!
09/05/2024
Delicious!
This is my favorite candy! They are the perfect mix of sweet with a tiny bit of tang. They are chewy but not sticky. The best road trip snack!
25/04/2024
Nothing but love
Forever favorite candy. My hubby loves to surprise me with these. They're in my kids stocking every year. First pick treat for movie night...next to popcorn. Great for every occasion.
04/04/2024
Obsessed!
These Nerds Gummy Clusters are my new obsession. I have purchased it a couple times already within these past few months and I still have not gotten tired of them. I even got my little brother hooked onto them! It's the perfect mix of crunchy and chewy.
The perfect snack
These nerds gummy clusters are one of my favorite snacks these days. They are a burst of delicious fruity flavors covered in crunchy nerds. The only problem is that it's easy to eat too many of them in one sitting!
Sweet and sour!
This is the perfect treat of you want something sweet and sour and still want something gummy. I would recommend these to friends for sure and I'll keep buying them!
Easter fun
The kids enjoyed many sweets this year and this was one of them. They had it in “rope” form and they felt as though it took away away from the fun runts that they know and enjoy. But all together, they did like them.
27/03/2024
Best
I love this candy me and my mom fight over the boxes during holidays the candy had just an overall sweet but sour like and the clusters are good to I would high key recommend this
25/03/2024
Go to
I love these! They are my go to candy because they are a great mix of crunchy and chewy. I can’t eat a lot because then it’s too sweet but a few is the perfect amount.
17/03/2024
New nerds
These are really good the flavor of the nerds kinda tartness and the gummy center perfect combo
17/03/2024
Love these
Absolutely love these can’t get enough of them. Chewy soft crunchy sour and sweet. Perfect bite size!
16/03/2024
A family favorite!
I was never a huge fan of normal nerds, but the nerds gummy clusters have officially converted me into a nerds lover. These are a family favorite and we keep them on hand more than we should!