Dunkin' Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa

4.8 5 0 220 220 Cozy up to the warm, chocolately taste of Dunkin' Donuts Hot Chocolate, fresh from your Keurig brewer. Beverage Type: Cocoa; Flavor: Milk Chocolate; Packing Type: K-Cup; For Use With: Keurig K-Cup System.
Dunkin' Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa

24/03/2023
keurig hot cocoa
these arent any better or worse than other brands of hot cocoa k-cups but i think that the regular packets taste way better than the k-cups, even if you make the packets with water too. its just too watery
10/03/2023
Excellent
Dunkin' Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa is excellent tasting Cocoa
06/03/2023
Great!
This hot chocolate is very tasty! It honestly taste better than some of the other brands I have had. My daughter and I love to drink some while watching a nice movie. We also add marshmallows to it for a extra treat!
06/03/2023
Me encantaría
Me encanta esto! Definitivamente satisface mis antojos de bebidas de chocolate caliente. Es más barato que una bebida de Starbucks, y en realidad sabe que contiene un rico chocolate de buen sabor real y no solo jarabes y cremas. El sabor a moca no es súper dulce es espectacular
05/03/2023
Dunkins hot chocolate
Dunkins hot chocolate is delicious. I would recommend it to friends and family.
03/03/2023
Just Cocoa
I like the convenience of the pods and I like that just more than coffee comes in the kcups now. The cocoa flavor is not as bold as I'd hoped, but it's okay for a quick cup of hot cocoa
27/02/2023
Better than waiting in line forever!
I love Dunkin's hot chocolate! When I moved to another state from NYC, I had to get used to not having it available across the street anymore. I bought this hot cocoa in the K-cups form to try. I love it! Tastes just like a real cup of Dunkin' hot chocolate!
24/02/2023
Duncan makes having a cup of hot cocoa so easy with their milk chocolate hot cocoa pods! Pop them into your favorite machine and get to brewing your hot chocolate goodness. Definitely great flavor.
21/02/2023
Dunkin Hot Cocoa
Love love love this! My kids feel grown when using the Keurig but man do they love the flavor of it. Other we have tried are very watered down but this one taste good.
11/02/2023
Tasty treat
My work kitchen has a keurig so I’ve been experimenting with fun new options for my work treat. Dunkin does not disappoint with this creamy, chocolatey hot cocoa! My favorite hack is to mix it with a coffee pod to make a dunkaccino!
06/02/2023
Dunkin Hot Cocoa
Dunkin Donuts hot cocoa is some of the best hot chocolate I've had. These pods make it super convenient to make a yummy cup of cocoa. So quick, so easy, so delicious.
02/02/2023
Duncan-hot cocoa pods
29/01/2023
Good Hot Cocoa
Dunkin Donuts hot chocolate is some of the best cocoa I've tried. My son also enjoys it, he is 7 years old. The keurig makes it super easy to make. It's great after coming in from outside in the cold.
22/12/2022
Chocolate goodness
I love Duncan donuts coffee and hot chocolate. This hot chocolate gives enough flavor and sweetness perfect on a very cold day or just coming in from playing in the snow. I love that it is easy to use in the Keurig and quick to make! Definitely a staple in my household.
14/12/2022
Delicious and Easy
These Keurig pods pleasantly surprised me!! This is a lovely, tasty, easy option for a good hot chocolate in the winter. Just add marshmallows and you're all set. So yummy and not expensive at all. Highly recommend!