Bacofoil Non-Stick Baking Paper 10M

4.8 5 0 562 562 Have no fear bakers; cake mess and cookie disasters are a thing of the past, with Bacofoil® The Non-Stick Baking Paper. The innovative and unique Non-Stick, textured surface reduces the amount of contact with the bake, meaning that everything from cookies, cakes and doughs will bake evenly and slide effortlessly off of the paper - a perfect bake every time.
Bacofoil Non-Stick Baking Paper 10M

11/06/2024
Baking paper
A good strong baking paper which comes with an easy to use dispenser box. A little more expensive than other brands
05/06/2024
Does the job
Does what you need it to do for cakes or great for putting under greasy food I.e chicken wings.
05/06/2024
Baking paper
Good strong baking paper. Works so good ...
01/06/2024
Great Product
It's very easy to dispense and use. Works well too. Always have it in the kitchen drawer.
31/05/2024
Lovely product . Must have in kitchen. Definitely recommend
24/05/2024
Good baking paper
It’s really good baking paper. Good thickness and texture. Easy to use. No mess during my baking.
16/05/2024
Good quality
Loved the quality and thickness of this and none of my bakes stuck to it
14/05/2024
Baking paper
Good quality baking paper, however own brands are just as good and cheaper.
07/05/2024
Bacofoil NonStick Baking paper it is.
I really like it. Easy to tear off the roll and the cookie dough or pastry cases do not stick to the paper at all, which means that the bakes can be removed from the baking paper without breaking. Would definitely recommend.
02/05/2024
Mess free baking
Absolutely impressed with Bacofoil Non-Stick Baking Paper 10M! It's a game-changer in my kitchen, making baking and cooking mess-free and effortless. The non-stick feature works like a charm, ensuring perfect results every time. A must-have for any home baker!
27/04/2024
Perfect product
I love baking and use baking paper a lot, this is my always go to one go buy! It works perfectly and is the perfect thickness. It does the job it's supposed too
27/04/2024
Does what it’s meant to do.
Use this all the time, it’s my go to baking/parchment paper. I’m as good quality, last well, and easy to use. Tears easily to the size you require. Would recommend.
26/04/2024
A must for bakers
There's nothing worse than poor baking paper that is flimsy or rips when you are baking and trying to properly line a tin. Always better to spend that little extra on a reliable brand like Bacofoil (same with the foil they make) to get a robust, quality product that you can rely on.
24/04/2024
Always good to keep handy
My go to for baking! This has never failed me over the years compared to cheaper alternatives. Makes life far more easier than scrubbing trays for hours.
23/04/2024
Love this!
I line all my trays with this especially pizza it stops my pizzas from sticking and prevents the bottom from going rock hard. I couldn't live without it now.