Chuckit!® Jouet pour chien Kick Fetch

4,5 5 0 40 40 Le jouet pour chien Chuckit!® Kick Fetch® aide à créer des liens entre les chiens et leurs parents en offrant des heures de plaisir interactif ! Le Kick Fetch est idéal pour les jeux en plein air de récupération, de football ou de lancer et est recouvert de couleurs vives pour le rendre facilement visible dans les grands champs ouverts. Fabriqué avec du caoutchouc et de la mousse et recouvert d’un tissu en toile durable, le Chuckit! Kick Fetch a des arêtes profondes qui facilitent la récupération de votre chien et sont doux pour la bouche de votre chien. Soyez actif et Make Fetch Happen® avec le Chuckit ! Jouet pour chien Kick Fetch.
Chuckit!® Jouet pour chien Kick Fetch

22-07-2024
My dogs FAV today ever!
We love this ChuckIt ball for my dog! She is absolutely obsessed and has so much fun with it. She has a pretty strong jaw which can be tough because she rips apart toys very easily but this has withstood all her abuse lol it’s lasted for two years now - highly recommend!
19-07-2024
Fun for hours
My little girly loves to chase these things around, it’s endless amount of fun. It’s easy for her to carry on her mouth as well so she can chase or be chased with the thing hanging out of her silly mouth
17-07-2024
Tough and Durable for the craziest dogs
My dogs love this oversized chuckit. It is made out of a tough fabric and is nearly indestructible. The dogs love it!
12-07-2024
Dogs love it
My dogs love this ball It’s the only one they havnt ripped apart yet
Balle pour chien
J'adore cette balle elle n'est pas brisable sauf que le seul *Hic* c'est que pour un gros chien comme Bulldog anglais je vous le déconseille car il va la manger en moin de temps mais pour un moyen a petit chien c'est parfait !!!
Great toy
My dog loves this and it’s super durable, good to kick or throw. Easy to handle
11-07-2024
My dogs go crazy over it however they do chew the balls up in short amount of time they seem to enjoy doing such!
10-07-2024
Good throw ball
Loved it but the dogs chewed the ball up and destroyed it. I would recommend if your dogs aren't big chewers!
10-07-2024
Dog loved it
Dog loved it lots of bounce. Will purchase again foe sure
03-07-2024
Love love love it
I have 3 ball obsessed dogs who love anything made by chuck it. This is not the exception. It’s now the new favourite prize in the house. I think I’m going to have to buy more!!!!
29-06-2024
My dog is obsessed
My Aussie loves this ball! She carries it around with her everywhere. It’s easy for me to kick and goes quite far. She was able to tear one up, but I had to replace it… she loves it so much!! Will continue to repurchase as she destroys them haha
26-06-2024
Great toy
Dogs love this ball. Play for hours with my collie
25-06-2024
Great fetch for your money
Great overall product that has top notch quality and allows unlimited use for dogs that rip through toys quickly and this product has all capabilities of keeping the customer happy with their purchase but also their pet. :)
25-06-2024
Dogs bestie
My German shepherd dog Angel loves it. She don’t want to stop playing once started. The stuff is too good.
24-06-2024
Great ball for smaller mouths
My smaller dog get a really good grip with this ball! Plus, it’s super bounce. It also holds up to the chew challenge. It’s great quality amd will last a very long time. Great purchase