Canada Dry Soda gingembre à la limonade aux framboise

3,7 5 0 81 81 Le Soda gingembre à la limonade aux framboises Zéro sucre Canada Dry a le goût rafraîchissant et vif du soda gingembre mélangé à une délicieuse saveur de limonade aux framboises, sans le sucre.
Canada Dry Soda gingembre à la limonade aux framboise

20-07-2024
Too Sweet
I tried this drink after seeing so many people recommend it but unfortunately I did not like it. I found it to be too sweet. Definitely prefer other flavours of Canada Dry.
17-07-2024
Love the flavour
I love this product. I prefer the flavor of all of the Canada Dry Zero over the original. It makes for a refreshing guilt free way to enjoy yourself.
17-07-2024
Wish they where around longer
I really like these special addition ginger ale as they are light and refreshing on a summers day or night and go with just about anything. I also enjoy using with fruit or to make punch. I just wish they were on shelves in stores longer.
14-07-2024
Tasty but be warned
I found this very yummy but it gave me very bad heartburn. I don’t have the same issue with regular ginger ale so was sad when this did
13-07-2024
This drink is so refreshing in the summer...Zero sugar is an added plus.
Canada dry
This is a great tasting drink very refreshing. I enjoyed the drink love the flavours.
Yummy classic twist
Canada Dry's Raspberry Lemon Ginger Ale Zero Sugar is a delightful twist on a classic favorite. The blend of zesty ginger with refreshing raspberry and lemon flavors creates a crisp and invigorating taste experience. What I particularly enjoy is the balance between the subtle sweetness of raspberry and the sharpness of ginger, all without the guilt of added sugars. It's perfect for those moments when you want a flavorful beverage that's both satisfying and refreshing.
11-07-2024
Fantastic taste
I love this soda. I don’t drink tea or coffee. I only drink diet’cola’ And was looking for something a little more refreshing in taste. And this did the trick. I was staying at my sisters when I tried it and we all loved it! Finally!!!
10-07-2024
Nice combo
Not so fast, my husband and I did not like the taste.
Unique taste
I did not mind it, it was different but still the taste of ginger ale. The raspberry lemonade was slightly there but if I didn't see the can, I wouldn't be able to point out what flavour it was.
Refreshing
This was a definite winner in our house. Served in a tall glass of ice with fresh raspberries and a lemon wedge or two. Became the perfect nonalcoholic, sugar free cocktail. The fresh fruit helps dilute the slight artifical taste. Either way, we will be sipping this new ginger ale version all summer
Raspberry Lemonade
It's refreshing, and tastes good... would recommend for summer get togethers or taking children to the beach, best served cold or with ice. No improvements needed on this beverage
06-07-2024
A new twist
This is a new twist on ginger ale. I liked this product, however I found the taste to be slightly artificial. The lemon raspberry flavouring seemed to be more of an aftertaste vs an immediate taste.
06-07-2024
I absolutely loved this raspberry lemonade ginger ale. It was the perfect combination of flavours and was so refreshing. I enjoyed it very much on a hot summers day. It was great and would highly recommend it to anyone who is a lover of ginger ale and wants to try something new.
05-07-2024
Loved it!
I thought this tasted great! It was like a twist between a juice and pop and I'm sure that was what was intended. The only thing I didn't like was that you could barely taste the gingerale with the stronger lemonade taste with the fruit.