Banana Boat® Écran solaire Dry Balance à FPS 50+

4,6 5 0 69 69 L’écran solaire Dry Balance de Banana BoatMD est conçu pour atténuer l’excès d’humidité et laisser un doux fini mat en séchant – si plaisant que vous voudrez en réappliquer, encore et encore! Sa formule offre une protection UVA et UVB à large spectre sans laisser de sensation grasse ni collante, pour une peau fraîche, confortable et au sec, de sorte que vous puissiez profiter pleinement des plaisirs du soleil!
Banana Boat® Écran solaire Dry Balance à FPS 50+

24-07-2024
Works
When applied right this sunscreen works absolute wonders and it also doesnt irritate the skin at all.
20-07-2024
Great for entire family
Love it great for entire family to use. Goes on easily and smooth, doesn't leave any wet or greasy after feel and drys on contact. Perfect for keeping your skin safe and not burning while your in the sun. Highly recommended to anyone who burns easily or has children.
19-07-2024
Make sure to smoosh!
This sunscreen is super easy to apply but don’t just spray on your skin thinking you’re fully covered. Make sure to smoosh the sunscreen around to get the full coverage other wise you’ll just have a patchy sunburn
18-07-2024
Not very tasty
Didn't taste anything like bananas any made me very sick I had to be rushed to the hospital.
18-07-2024
Great for Gingers
I am a red head and always had to wear sunscreen growing . And I hate sunscreen till I tried this. Not greasy after putting on. And smells great
17-07-2024
Banana Summer
Banana Boat is my go-to! It smells like summer, keeps me protected, lasts on my skin, and is easy to apply. You won't regret it!
15-07-2024
Light weight
Really like how lightweight this sunscreen is. It does not feel greasy at all and I don't feel like I need to rub it in. It goes on evenly and makes me feel protected. I use it on myself and my kids.
12-07-2024
Works great
The formula is lightweight and dries quickly, which is fantastic. It doesn’t leave that sticky, greasy feeling that some sunscreens do. Instead, it leaves your skin feeling dry and comfortable, almost like you’re not wearing sunscreen at all. This makes it great for outdoor activities where you don’t want to feel weighed down. One of the best things about this sunscreen is how it holds up under sweat and water. It’s water-resistant, so you can take a dip in the pool or break a sweat without worrying about it washing off. Just remember to reapply as directed to keep that protection going strong. So why not a perfect 5 stars? While it’s overall fantastic, the scent is a bit strong for my liking. It’s not unpleasant, but it’s definitely noticeable. If you’re sensitive to strong scents, this might be a slight downside.
11-07-2024
Protecting my Skin
This sunscreen is my go-to for sunny days. I love how easy to apply all you need to do is spray. It doesn't leave you feeling sticky too. Definitely a must-have for me. I would recommend.
Great for summer
I'm extremely satisfied with the Banana Boat Dry Balance Sunscreen Spray SPF 50+. Its combination of sun protection, moisturizing properties, and easy application make it an excellent choice for anyone looking to enjoy the outdoors while protecting their skin. If you're in the market for a reliable sunscreen that won't leave your skin feeling oily or sticky, I highly recommend giving this one a try! Pros: Excellent sun protection with SPF 50+ Moisturizes skin without leaving a greasy residue Lightweight, non-greasy texture absorbs quickly into skin Easy application with spray nozzle Long-lasting protection throughout the day Affordable price point
Protection from the sun
Easy to apply. Just spray, wait a few minutes and we’re ready to go! Provides good protection from the sun. I reapply a few times a day. Would recommend.
Réactions
Le produit s'étend bien et sens bon, mais malheureusement avec ma peau sensible cela ne convient pas et je me suis retrouvée avec de petits boutons. Dommage !
10-07-2024
We love having this sunscreen in our summer bag. It’s easy and quick to apply on the kids while we’re out. It doesn’t leave a greasy feeling absorbs quick and lasts.
10-07-2024
The Only Sunscreen I Like!
I have never liked wearing sunscreen. I hate how it feels on my skin and would often skip it even though it was bad for me. I tried this one and immediately saw how it was different. It was not sticky or slimey. I had no problems wearing it every day.
09-07-2024
Wonderful
I absolutely love this product, it's the most wonderful idea to make it in a spray!! My goodness it's impossible for one person to apply sunscreen to all those hard to reach places all on your own and this makes it o so easy to do so. Thanks so much