O’Keeffe’s for Healthy Feet

4.7 5 0 179 179 O’Keeffe’s for Healthy Feet is a concentrated foot cream that heals, relieves and repairs extremely dry, cracked feet. It is safe and effective for skin that is impacted by diabetes.
O’Keeffe’s for Healthy Feet

15-07-2024
Dry feet no more!
This product was great on my dry feet. They became so smooth and hydrated. The only issue I had was the product is not a smooth lotion but a hard difficult to use product. It fell apart when I used it and small pieces came out. I would like to try a lotion next time.
13-07-2024
Finally crust free feet!
I have tried many foot creams, pumice stones and graters without success in ridding my cracked, crusty feet. I tried O’Keeffes For Healthy Feet and notice a big improvement after one use and after a couple of uses my heels are supple and soft. It absorbs quickly and isn’t greasy! I’m amazed.
12-07-2024
Works as advertised
The formula is fantastic. It’s packed with moisturizing ingredients that work wonders on dry, rough skin. After just a few applications, I noticed a significant improvement in the texture of my feet. They felt softer, smoother, and much less cracked. It’s like giving your feet a big, hydrating hug. One of the best things about O’Keeffe’s is how quickly it absorbs. Despite its thick texture, it sinks in fast without leaving a greasy residue. This means you can apply it before bed or even during the day without worrying about slipping around or staining your sheets. So why not a perfect 5 stars? Well, while it’s incredibly effective, the scent is pretty neutral – not bad, but not particularly pleasant either.
10-07-2024
Best product for dry/cracked heels
This product was great for my feet and heels. I usually have very dry skin around my toes, heels and the sides of my feet but since I started to use this cream, my feet have been soft and my heels rarely crack if ever. It has been months since I have seen any cracks in my heels. I would highly recommended using this and I started to use the one for the hands as well.
10-07-2024
Fr elephant hide to soapstone in days
O'Keefes miraculous foot balm is a lifesaver for your corny, grimy heels. After a couple of days of usage, my heels were soft as cashmere and smooth as a baby's bum. It's a little thick and less is definitely more otherwise you risk having greasy feeling footsies but it's an amazing product and I would 1000% recommend! And tbh I do recommend it to all of my friends and family, male, female, non binary, and so on. We could all use a little love on the most important part of our body!
Love this
I used this most evening as I have very hot and itchy feet. This helps calm the itchiness and sooth my feet
Amazing stuff!
I usually buy the working hands and when I realized they have this stuff now I knew I needed to try it based off of how amazing the working hands is. I have dry feet especially in the winter time and this stuff is just as good as the working hands. Not disappointed at all!
It helps
if you have very dry feet and heels it helps really well. when i use it i usually put socks on right after to help keep it on my feet to help smooth out the dry skin.
09-07-2024
The only thing I use!
Love it! It's thick, not too greasy and my feet felt wonderful after, but I can convince my husband to use it because of the brand!
09-07-2024
Magic
This stuff is amazing. It works so well in cracked feet but it does stain fabric.
04-07-2024
Works
I bought this too help my husband with his dry cracked feet due too a water allergy. His feet have never looked better. Love this product and would recommend this.
29-06-2024
Soothes dry cracked feet.
In the winter my feet get very dry and cracked, especially around the heels. I tried this product and it started to work right away, soothing my sore feet and allowing the cracked areas to heal. I had some pretty deep splits on my heels and they filled in and became soft after a few uses. As another reviewer mentioned, you may need a pair of old socks to put over top as it is thick and might make a mess. The only negative is that it is more expensive than other creams/lotions so it's hard to justify when you look at the prices in the store. After trying, I do think it was worth it though.
Excellent
This product is great for rough cracked feet. It is heavy and you might want to put socks on for the first while . After a few uses your feet will feel great .
Repairs deep cracks
I love this product! It’s not greasy and absorbs right into the skin. Stronger than most lotions!
O’Keefe’s
O’Keefe’s products really help with dry skin. It has helped with my dry hands from constant washing. The product has helped with my dry cracked heels.