Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion For Normal to Dry Sensitive Skin

4.7 5 0 3 3 <li>ESSENTIAL HYDRATION FOR ALL SKIN TYPES, ALL AGES: Clinically proven to help restore the skin’s natural moisture barrier in just 1 week; suitable for women and men, as well as children and babies <li>QUICK-ABSORBING AND LONG-LASTING: Instantly soothes and protects skin from dryness within 48 hours; relieves roughness and tightness; suitable for entire body including face <li>NEW & IMPROVED FORMULA: Now with Avocado Oil, Niacinamide (essential vitamin B3), Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5) & vitamin E; Vegan Friendly <li>DEVELOPED FOR EVEN THE MOST SENSITIVE SKIN: non-comedogenic formula with no added fragrances, non-irritating & does not clog pores</li>
Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion For Normal to Dry Sensitive Skin

09/11/2023
Love cetaphil
Using since years very good product from cetaphil . Good for all type of skin .
04/11/2023
Extremely satisfied
I love this product as it keep my hands moisturized all day long. Its my all time favorite and goes with me wherever i go.
01/11/2023
Good Moisturizer
Since we are used to go outside with a hot weather, we usually put moisturizer before leaving home. Using of this product help us our skin protected from the sun.