Pure & Free - Baby SPF 50

Español Read In:
4.74264705882353 5 0 13 180 <div>Neutrogena® Pure & Free® Baby Sunscreen SPF 50 provides <b>100% mineral sun protection</b> that is made for baby’s delicate skin, featuring our breakthrough Purescreen® <b>naturally-sourced</b> zinc oxide technology.</div><br><b>Did you know your baby’s skin is 10x more sensitive than yours?</b>. This gentle formula provides superior broad spectrum UVA/UVB baby sun protection by creating a screen between baby’s skin and the sun’s rays. It’s also free of irritating chemicals, fragrance, parabens, phthalates, and dyes, so it’s suitable for use on sensitive skin.
9.5

TESTED

Member Recommends

159

E

Estela
Los Ángeles California | CA

Es muy bueno yo lo uso en la piel de toda mi familia lo recomiendo

More Close
N

Nallely
Bakersfield | CA

Me encanta tengo piel sensible y este producto no me irrita.

More Close

REVIEW THIS PRODUCT

Did you try Pure & Free - Baby SPF 50?

Pure & Free - Baby SPF 50

User uploads (4 uploads)

J

JACQUELINE CAROLINA PUERTO RICO | PR
3 days ago

Pure & Free - Baby SPF 50 Neutrogena® Pure & Free® Baby Sunscreen SPF 50 provides 100% mineral sun protection that is made for baby’s delicate skin, featuring our breakthrough Purescreen® naturally-sourced zinc oxide technology.Did you know your baby’s skin is 10x more sensitive than yours?. This gentle formula provides superior broad spectrum UVA/UVB baby sun protection by creating a screen between baby’s skin and the sun’s rays. It’s also free of irritating chemicals, fragrance, parabens, phthalates, and dyes, so it’s suitable for use on sensitive skin.
Me gustaria provar este producto cumple con todo lo que necesita un buen bloqueador para mis niñas. ,

Danielle PARAGOULD | AR
6 days ago

I have not tried it but have been looking for something better to protect my boys. ,
A

Arely Phoenix | AZ
7 days ago

Me encantaría probar este producto en mi niña de 2 años ya que está en edad de querer explorar el mundo y quiere estar siempre afuera expuesta al sol ,

Bonnie Maple Hts | OH
2 weeks ago

No I haven't tried Pure and Free Baby SPF 50 before. I would love too you see my son has very sensitive skin. I need to use free of dyes on all his clothes and what ever touched his skin. ,

Carmen Wichita | KS
2 weeks ago

This is absolutely great I tried on my baby this past week we went to the zoo and it protected her complitly. I do recommend this to all the Mom's out there this is a must have Product. Thank you so much ,

Angela Pinellas park | FL
2 weeks ago

I would love to try this product. Its summer here in florida and out little one loves her walks. ,
L

Lindsey Columbus | GA
2 weeks ago

I received this product for free in exchange for my review. I thought this product was good overall. It provided great coverage but was slightly messy. I would recommend a spray version over the cream. Light fragrance and not very greasy! ,
4 5
  • I HAVE TRIED THIS

I rated this product

Lauren Tigard | OR
2 weeks ago

I have not tried this product, but would love too and give you my feedback. Thank you! ,
P

Peaches League city | TX
2 weeks ago

I have a child that's allergic to almost all sun screens. He breaks out in a rash and scratches for days if exposed. This brand my child can use and it doesn't bother him. Thank goodness I found a great product like this so I can help keep him protected from the sun. ,
5 5
  • I HAVE TRIED THIS

I rated this product

A

Amira Pa Furnace | PA
2 weeks ago

This is one of the best sunscreens I tried so far, and I have an excessively sensitive skin. It doesn't make breakouts worse. I would love it even more if it was just a little bit lighter. ,
4 5
  • I HAVE TRIED THIS

I rated this product

M

Mohammed New Castle | DE
3 weeks ago

I need one to try it .my friend used it ...When I get one then say my opinion

I need one to try it .my friend used it ...When I get one then say my opinion ,
I need one to try it .my friend used it ...When I get one then say my opinion
L

Lorena Salisbury nc | NT
3 weeks ago

I have my first grandbaby and i have been very leery anout what to try ehen we go to the beach in June. ,

Jeanette Inglis | MB
3 weeks ago

Would love to try this! How do I get a free sample?

Would love to try this! How do I get a free sample? ,
0 0
Would love to try this! How do I get a free sample?

Susan mayville | MI
3 weeks ago

I would like to get a sample of Pure&Free- Baby SPF 50

I would like to get a sample of Pure&Free- Baby SPF 50 ,
I would like to get a sample of Pure&Free- Baby SPF 50
D

Diana San diego | CA
3 weeks ago

En verdad muy bueno, no irrita la piel de mi bb... La deja super suave

En verdad muy bueno, no irrita la piel de mi bb... La deja super suave ,
4 5
En verdad muy bueno, no irrita la piel de mi bb... La deja super suave
  • I recommend this
  • I HAVE TRIED THIS

I rated this product

M

Melissa West Milford | NJ
3 weeks ago

Would love to try this on my newborn. She has sensitive skin.

Would love to try this on my newborn. She has sensitive skin. ,
0 0
Would love to try this on my newborn. She has sensitive skin.
D

Diana Toronto | ON
3 weeks ago

I have not tried this product. Would love to have the chance!!

I have not tried this product. Would love to have the chance!! ,
0 0
I have not tried this product. Would love to have the chance!!
N

Nallely Bakersfield | CA
3 weeks ago

Me encanta tengo piel sensible y este producto no me irrita.

Me encanta tengo piel sensible y este producto no me irrita. ,
4 5
Me encanta tengo piel sensible y este producto no me irrita.
  • I recommend this
  • I HAVE TRIED THIS

I rated this product

E

Estela Los Ángeles California | CA
3 weeks ago

Es muy bueno yo lo uso en la piel de toda mi familia lo recomiendo

Es muy bueno yo lo uso en la piel de toda mi familia lo recomiendo ,
5 5
Es muy bueno yo lo uso en la piel de toda mi familia lo recomiendo
  • I recommend this
  • I HAVE TRIED THIS

I rated this product

Bonnie Tazewell | VA
4 weeks ago

I would like to try this product on myself and my kids

I would like to try this product on myself and my kids ,
I would like to try this product on myself and my kids
A

Alice Carolina | PR
4 weeks ago

me encanta. es muy bueno y cuida la piel de mi bebe

me encanta. es muy bueno y cuida la piel de mi bebe ,
5 5