Maybelline® Snapscara® Washable Mascara

4.2 5 0 144 144 Snapscara® Mascara delivers smooth, clump-free volume in an instant. This easy on, easy off formula applies effortlessly and removes in a snap. No rubbing or tugging.
Maybelline®  Snapscara®  Washable Mascara

04-11-2023
Ok would have been better if it left my
It is ok but nit leaving my lashes thick enough. Price could have been cheaper
18-10-2023
Flakes onto my under eye
I prefer other Maybelline mascaras. This washable formula isn’t my favourite and it so times flakes onto my under eye areas
03-05-2023
OK-ish
nothing to rave about, OK performance but not my go to, still looking out for a mascara that goes on easy, stays put and does not feel heavy clogged and weird while extending lashes as far as possible
12-12-2022
Rubs off really easy
It goes on very smooth and light. It’s good for a natural looking lash. I live in a humid part of Canada though, and it tends to leave me with panda eyes. It washes off easily, but also comes off on your face quite easily.
09-09-2022
Maybelline Snapscara
J’ai récemment acheté le mascara lavable Snapscara de Maybelline et j’ai vraiment aimé. Il s’applique bien avec sa brosse courbée et dure toute la journée. Le mascara donne beaucoup de volume à mes cils sans laisser de grumeaux. Je l’utilise tous les matins et j’adore son résultat. C’est devenu mon mascara préféré et je le recommande à tous! Son prix est très raisonnable et c’est un produit de très grande qualité.
11-07-2022
It has its perks
Maybelline Snapscara Washable Mascara is great for make up beginners right up to advanced. If you don’t have runny eyes this could be for you! I have extremely watery eyes due to allergies so this wasn’t for me, but the formula is really nice and smooth. Dries down great.
11-04-2022
I absolutely love this mascara! It gives you beautiful lashes all day long, then washes off so easily with with water. I have found this mascara to be buildable without clumping, and is hands down one of the best.
03-01-2022
Awesome thickness
Just loved how this product transforms my makeup look from a 5 to 10 . Just loved the smoothnesses while applying to your lashes.
17-11-2021
Mascara
Excellent , made lashes full and thick. I have small thin lashes but u could not tell
28-10-2021
Just okay
I tried the coloured versions of this mascara but despite the product being very pigmented in the tube and on the brush very little relative colour could be seen on my lashes even after several coats and using a primer.
02-09-2021
Great mascara
This is a great mascara. It goes on easily. Doesn't clump or make a mess. This mascara is long lasting and makes my lashes look nice and long. Cute packaging
25-08-2021
Not wow enough
Bought this expecting lots of volume, but sadly didn't get any difference except darker lashes. I still use it from time to time just so I don't waste it. Otherwise I would not buy again.
11-08-2021
Amazing!
Love this mascara!! Doesn’t smudge at all and is very dark and bold… also comes in different colors!
18-07-2021
My new favourite!
I just love this mascara! It doesn’t smudge, applies very smoothly and it comes off so easily with water, since I have sensitive skin.
23-06-2021
bel effet
le mascara Snapscara est présenté dans un contenant ergonomique, sa brosse recourbée facilite l'application.Il s'applique bien, il tiens bien, il est d'un noir intense. Il remplie ses promesses j'adore