Downy In-Wash Scent Booster Beads

4.7 5 0 151 151 Every day smells like laundry day when you add Downy Cool Cotton In-Wash Scent Booster Beads to your washing machine. This laundry scent booster infuses each load with a crisp Cool Cotton scent that lasts up to 12 weeks from wash until wear. Safe for all washing machines, including HE, it’s easy to add a fresh boost of Downy in with your detergent. To use, pour your preferred amount of beads (either a little or a lot) into the cap and toss directly into the drum before adding your clothes. Want even more fresh scent? Add Downy Cool Cotton Fabric Softener and Dryer Sheets to your routine to make your clothes smell even better.
Downy In-Wash Scent Booster Beads

22-03-2023
Good Product
Keeps our clothes clean and fresh. loved the fragnance
17-03-2023
Sent trop fort
Odeur trop forte après lavage. Le dosage est difficile selon la taille de la brassé de lavage.
09-01-2023
Couldn't have asked for more!! Great Val
This product was great to use. It added a great scent to my laundry that had long lasting effect. Great to use on your towels and bedding.
08-12-2022
Great fresh smell
Easy to use, works very well.Add with your dry laundry.
06-12-2022
Magic
I love this it definitely would recommend it working
10-11-2022
Laundry game changer
I love washing my towels, bed sheets and sweaters with the beads. They are long lasting freshness you’ll keep smelling yourself. I also left little sacks of these in my car and office as an air freshener!
10-11-2022
Laundry
I typically hate bed linen laundry day, but this is a game changer!!! I love climbing into bed at night with this fresh clean scent! My husband who usually wouldn't notice also comments on how nice it is! I do hang my linens to dry which I think helps keep the scent longer.
02-11-2022
Must Try!
I have added these to my laundry routine and I will never go back! The scents are very subtle and you are able to control how you put into the load, to control the level of scent you want. No matter the amount of beads I use, my laundry continues to have a fresh scent that is not overwhelming. I love using these on my bed sheets as they smell and feel fresh in between loads and keep the scent for a longer period of time.
14-10-2022
Amazing!!
These leave your clothes smelling their best!! You could've washed them weeks ago and had them in your closet and they still smell as fresh as if you just washed them
09-10-2022
Gives my Laundry a Boost
I got a lot of compliments about the scent of my clothes. Didn’t leave any oil marks like I have experienced with similar products. The smell was ok, I prefer my usual scent booster.
05-10-2022
Downy In-wash Scent booster beads
I just finished a bottle of these scent beads and loved the aroma. I definitely recommend it. It's not overpowering nor is it offensive. I loved using them once a week in my wash especially for sheets & linens.
15-09-2022
Smells like a hug
I actually look forward to doing laundry now. The scent of this is so cozy, you just want to snuggle up with whatever er it was washed in. The scent stays with the clothing and blankets/towels till the next wash. So although it's pricey it's worth the money.
10-09-2022
Laundry beads
All the variety of scents smell wonderful. I use about half of the recommended cup and my laundry still comes out smelling great without being overly strong. I did find that I have to use warm water to be sure that the beads dissolve fully because when I used cold, I often found what looked like little oil spots on my t-shirts.
27-08-2022
Conquise
J adore son parfum. Même après le repasse ,il est toujours aussi frais. On en oublie parfois de se parfume
11-08-2022
Laundry beads scented
I love booster beads more convient than fabric softener less mess easy to take to the laundry Matt than the liquid the price is bit expensive but the beads last longer in the clothing for me